Thinking about new markets and new targeted customers leads us to think about the Saudi Market as it is one of the most essential markets in the Gulf area. If you agree with me already but you are still struggling with “how to enter the Saudi market?”. Your answer is simply the Product Certificate of Conformity (PCoC).
But First, you need to know, What is the Product Certificate of Conformity (CoC Certificate)?
Many products have passed certain tests that are technically required by the Saudi government so that they can be sold to the public. This might be the case for any product that is used by the public. That’s why the Saudi Standards, Metrology, and Quality Organization (SASO) has issued The Product Certificate of Conformity (PCoC), which states that the product matches the Technical Regulations and Standards of the Kingdom 2023 vision. Also, it complies and conforms that the product helps the Kingdom to achieve its development and economic progress.
And, When will you need the Product Certificate of Conformity (PCoC)?
If your business lays on one of the following products, then Tabseer is the right destination to get your Product Certificate of Conformity, which is necessary to enter the Saudi market.
Tabseer’s PCoC Technical Regulations:
- Histology Products.
- Food Safety of Tools and Appliances Used in the Kitchen.
- Footwear and their Accessories.
- Technical Regulation for Building Materials – Part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
- Doors, Windows, and their Accessories.
- Auto Spare Parts.
- Electric Batteries
- Technical Regulation for Equipment Safety – Part 1, 3.
- Gas-powered: Appliances and accessories.
- Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment.
- Telecommunications Devices.
- Personal Protective Equipment and Clothing.
- Self-Balancing Boards (Scooter).
- Paints (Dyes) and Varnishes.
- Degradable Plastic Products.
- Paper and Cardboard.
- Low-voltage electrical appliances and equipment.
How to get the Product Certificate of Conformity (PCoC)?
Now you know that your business requires the PCoC, and you know you need to choose a conformity provider body, Tabseer as a notified body by Saudi Standards, Metrology, and Quality Organization (SASO), helps you to get the Product Certificate of Conformity.
But first, there is one step you should do yourself, you have to Login to SABER E-Platform and fill in all the required data. Then Select the Certification Body (CB) -like Tabseer– to proceed with the PCoC issuing.
After that, Tabseer’s professional technical team works to ensure reviewing the validity and accuracy of submitted documents.
Then they cooperate with you to upload and submit the required documents and data. And the final step. Here is your PCoC , which is electronically issued via Saber.
This leaves the space now for the question of (Why the Product Certificate of Conformity is Important?
To answer this question you should know first that the Saudi Market is one of the safest and most trusted markets in the world, as the Saudi Government always makes sure to highlight the Technical Regulations and standards that the importer or manufacturer should follow.
This makes Saudi Customers trust consumers with trust and confidence, as they know that you’ll never enter the market without being tested.
- And this leads to the Importance of getting the PCoC which are:
- It is more like proof that your product is tested and approved by the Government, represented by SASO, and stated that it meets the Saudi Standards.
- It is also an important required document that allows you to complete clearance at customs ports.
- And it prevents your shipment from any rejections or delays when you are getting the clearance since the product was already tested and certified at the country of origin.
- By having electronic issuance you can check the authenticity of the certificate online.
Business means challenge, don’t hesitate to challenge yourself and enter new markets with new chances of winning by getting the Product Certificate of Conformity PCoC.